What is it?
Students, faculty, and staff from any library participating
in the Academic Libraries of Indiana consortium (ALI) may borrow books from any other participating library. See ALI Libraries
for a complete list of lending libraries.
Instructions for Goshen College community
- Bring your Goshen College ID card to the circulation desk at the Good Library.
- Complete an ALI application form.
- You will be given an ALI card, which you show at
the library where you wish to borrow books.
- Library privileges and loan periods
are determined by the library you are visiting and may vary from those
at the Good Library.
Instructions for visitors from a participating
- To obtain a borrower's card at Goshen College, apply in
person at the circulation desk of the Good Library.
- Present the ALI card you obtained from your
home institution's library and a picture ID.
- Complete the form provided and check out materials.
- Pick up your card in person on your next visit
to the Good Library.
- Check Good Library
for hours of operation.
at Good Library, Goshen College
- Borrowing period: 21 days, up to ten books at time.
- Videos, DVDs or curriculum materials may not be borrowed.
- Holds may not be placed on materials.
- One renewal is allowed.
- Materials borrowed from the Good Library are subject to recall.
- You may not borrow journals; you are welcome to use them in the library.
- Contact your home
library for interlibrary loan services.